Valves for vacuum applications in various versions, dimensions and options
Avaco, through its represented Pfeiffer Vacuum and VAT, offers a complete range of valves for vacuum applications and their accessories.
Vacuum valves are used in comprehensive solutions, in industrial applications and research areas. To meet these requirements in the best possible way, the vacuum valves are divided according to the size, type of flange, type of drive and also the pressure range used. Therefore, there are manually operated vacuum valves with ISO-KF or CF flanges, as well as electropneumatically operated vacuum valves, which are also offered with ISO-K flanges. On the other hand, electromagnetically operated vacuum valves are built only with ISO-KF flanges, due to their operating principle. There are special vacuum valves, with an all-metal design for use in the UHV area, as well as pressure control valves, where they self-regulate according to the application pressure, in combination with a high-precision vacuum meter. Depending on demand, many of these vacuum valves are available in aluminum and stainless steel.
Different types of valves available for your application:
- Angle valves
- Diaphragm valves
- In-line valves
- Butterfly valves
- Gate valves
- All-Metal valves for ultra high vacuum
- Gas dosing valves
- Special valves for accelerators
- Pressure control valves
- Transfer valves
- Valves and ventilation
- Relief valves
Vacuum valves are used in advanced vacuum manufacturing processes to:
- Isolate environments under two different pressures or physical conditions (ie isolation valves)
- Control and regulate the flow and pressure of the process gas (ie control valves)
- Allow the transfer of substrates, such as wafers, glass panels and other types of materials, between the atmosphere and vacuum environments (ie, transfer valves).